Saturday, August 1, 2009

Thing # 10: Image Generators

Wordle: Writing

I created the above in Wordle with the title, Writers Write. Wordle would be a great tool for students to summarize their values or to list their positive qualities. What a self-esteem booster! I will try it with at least one person I coach. I also played with Dumpr and quickly created "Museum Surprise." I can't recall what Image Generator I used to create the rainbow baby because I did it a while back. All the tools but the baby one were easy to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Children's Books

Some Favorite Adult Books

  • Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress by Dai Sijie
  • Bel Canto by Ann Patchett
  • Infidel by Ayaan Hirsi Ali (memoir)
  • The Highest Tide by Jim Lynch
  • The Space Between Us by Thrity Umrigar
  • Unaccustomed Earth by Jhumpa Lahiri