Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Thing # 22: Nings

I am a Ning convert. What a good way to keep up with library information and ideas as well is to network. I joined two Nings: The Teacher Librarian and Texas School Librarians. I have already reaped benefits. I liked the book report below (creative animation with moving mouth). I wrote to the creator, Doug Valentine, and he told me that he uses a program called "Crazy Talk." You must buy the program, but Doug says it is well worth it.


Find more videos like this on Texas School Librarians

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Children's Books

Some Favorite Adult Books

  • Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress by Dai Sijie
  • Bel Canto by Ann Patchett
  • Infidel by Ayaan Hirsi Ali (memoir)
  • The Highest Tide by Jim Lynch
  • The Space Between Us by Thrity Umrigar
  • Unaccustomed Earth by Jhumpa Lahiri