Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Thing # 20: You Tube and Teacher Tube

I think it's astounding to have all these video resources available. This one is from Teacher Tube; it presents ideas for using Web 2.0 to enhance elementary library and classroom curriculum. I am anxious to share the Three Steps video with teachers, and I found several others that might be useful. I am thinking of buying a small, easy (flip?) video camera so my students can add to our Web page and to video host sites. I am impressed with the comprehensive video search engine, Blinkx, and will promote it to teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Children's Books

Some Favorite Adult Books

  • Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress by Dai Sijie
  • Bel Canto by Ann Patchett
  • Infidel by Ayaan Hirsi Ali (memoir)
  • The Highest Tide by Jim Lynch
  • The Space Between Us by Thrity Umrigar
  • Unaccustomed Earth by Jhumpa Lahiri